Saturday, July 9, 2011

Very Scary

Hello again! This outfit is brought to you by Jersoe of the roleplaying server Moon Guard which I am on so very much.

This. Outfit. Is. Amazing. Does he not intimidate you? Note to self: Do not try to fight Jersoe because I will be destroyed. I don't have all that much to say but really nice work, Jersoe. This is a great outfit. Although, it does kind of look hard to get all the pieces but isn't it worth it? I think so!

Here is what he's wearing:

Shoulderpads of the Silvermoon Retainer
Riplash Jerkin (He was specifically wearing the Prophet jerkin.)
Stylish Black Shirt (Very fancy.)
Mag'har Tabard (You could lose the tabard but honestly, I really like it with the outfit. All preference though.)
Riplash Gloves (Riplash Gloves of the Gorilla)
Dementia Cord (...of the Elder)
Riplash Leggings (...of the tiger. *cue the Eye of the Tiger song* No? Whatever.)
Riplash Boots (...of the Bandit. Whew! Final Riplash item. )

That's it! I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment