Saturday, July 23, 2011

Red, red, red...more red?

Hello hello hello! I just uploaded a post about outfits featuring the wonderful color of green. Now we are going on the opposite side of the color wheel and doing red! I didn't even realize how many looks I had with red until I looked into my "database". I hope you enjoy!

Here is the first red look! This is Karilen showing us how red, a power color, does not need to be dramatic. This is a very low-key look that I really appreciate.

Stylish Red Shirt (A very nice tailor can make this for you at level 110!)
Belt of Unsolvable Problems (Does it matter if you have problems when you look amazing?)
Escalation Britches (This is a reward for a quest in Redridge Mountains. Sorry Hordies!)
Harvester Boots

Look at that! With only 4 items you have a very casual look.




Yes, I was stalking her.


One of my character's has reddish-brown hair and I am definitly going to steal this look for her. I wish I could show you a better picture but unfortunately I couldn't get one. Thanks Keydiean! That name sounds SO familiar but I can't figure it out...

Cindercloth Vest (Tailors FTW!)
Sawbones Shirt (I have heard of nor seen this short before. A 3% drop rate from Doctor Theolen Krastinov in Scholomance explains that.)
Illidari Bracers (Surprisingly these are leather even though they don't look like it.)
Burning Blade Devotee's Cinch (The Tranquillien belt is a look-a-like.)
Tuxedo Pants
Recruit's Boots





Here is the super nice and lovely Kinria! Instead of stalking her, she actually came to me and wanted me to check out her outfit. I have seen her around but never actually got a chance to write down her items and take a screenshot. I really do love her outfit though and that is why I am showing it to you! She was also nice enough to write about Oh, Azeroth on the Moon Guard forums which actually has helped out a lot! Read It Here is the link if you want to check it out.

Jeweler's Ruby Monocle (Very stylish.)
Red Mageweave Shoulders
Nethervoid Cloak (You can't even see it in this picture but I thought I'd write this down anyways.)
Robe of Power (POWER!)
Neophyte's Shirt
Shadowy Laced Handwraps
Marshal's Satin Sandals
You can barely see it here but she is also wearing Black Ice. She also had her cute little Red Moth with her.


This is Lilnuma who is showing that draenei's are still very sexy but also showing a somewhat studious side of her with that hat!

Red Pointy Hat (Very pointy...)
Scarlet Filigreed Shirt (30 gold but so worth it.)
Bloody Surgeon's Mitts (Because nothing is sexier than a pair of blood gloves.)
Battleforge Legguards
As for shoes, she is a draenei so they just have hooves. I would suggest Recruit's Boots but it really depends on your style.











Here is Markus showing off the manly side of red! Mhm, men can work it too. Doesn't he look strong? Look at those muscles!

Black Mageweave Headband
Murkblood Chestpiece
Scarlet Filigreed Doublet (Best 50 gold you'd ever spend.)
Black Mageweave Gloves
Gilnean Recruit's Belt
Sorcerer Pants
Judgement Sabatons (These really help tie the red in to the outfit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment