Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Rogue

This is the lovely Amaltheia from the server of Moon Guard! I would have to say this is a perfect rogue outfit. I don't know about you but most rogue outfits I see are very dark and black. Yes, this is black but we have some blue in there! I really love what she did here. The weapons are also very important. Without them, it'd just be a regular outfit but with the weapons she is a badass. I hope you enjoy the outfit as much as I did!

What She Is Wearing:

Dusky Leather Armor
Dragonheart Bracers
Black Mageweave Gloves
Bandit Cinch (I am sure there are plenty of others that look like this, I just couldn't find the exact one she was wearing at the time.)
Brutal Gladiator's Leather Legguards (Oooo...fancy!)
Bandit Boots (Like before, there are plenty more Bandit Boots that are much easier to obtain than these ones.)
Starlight Dagger (The weapons are important too, y'know!)
Wrathful Gladiator's Quickblade

No comments:

Post a Comment