Sunday, July 10, 2011

Silver Thread

I found this little outfit while I was walking on one of my very unplayed alts on the roleplaying server of Wyrmrest Accord. I was scouting out the fashion and unfortunately the place was practically empty. I then noticed this orc totally rocking this outfit on her turtle mount. Lately, I don't see a lot of people wearing the Silver Thread armor so it was nice to see some of those pieces again. This is a great way to wear the Black Mageweave Vest without the very revealing pants which sometimes can send the wrong message, if you know what I mean.

Get the look:

Black Mageweave Vest
Stylish Black Shirt (Oh, yes. Very stylish)
Silver Thread Sash
Silver Thread Pants
The final touch...Silver Thread Boots

Want to see her rocking the turtle? Don't deny it, you do. You really do...


No comments:

Post a Comment