Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dark Huntress Ryphu

Hello everybody! Today I will be featuring Ryphu. She actually contacted me after a friend of hers had an outfit featured in a post. This probably would have been up much sooner but I kept forgetting or was too busy to go and meet up with her which I felt really bad about but she was always so nice. Anyways, let's get started!


Here is her first outfit! I don't have much to say besides that she looks very intimidating in that.

Forever-Lovely Rose (A really great accessory. Ryphu proves that this can really go with any outfit.)
Mantle of Shadowy Embrace (This is a drop from Keli'dan the Breaker in the Blood Furnace. About a 26% drop!)
You can barely see it in this picture but she is wearing Drape of the Messenger.
Robe of the Shadow Council (Want this? Black Temple is the place. I am going to be perfectly honest. Since I'm a little nooblet, I've never heard of the Black Temple.)
Shadow Council Gloves
Sandals of Summer (If you don't have them, you are going to have to wait till next year because Midsummer Fire Festival just recently ended.)




Doesn't she just look so holy? Well, minus the swords because that is scary and I am confident she knows how to use those.

Forever-Lovely Rose (Love is in the Air holiday!)
Gossamer Shoulderpads
Gossamer Robe (Such a great robe and it looks amazing with her hair.)
Radiant Boots (Your best friend who happens to be a blacksmith can make these lovely boots for you at 290!)
Phosphorescent Blade (She has two of these blades and both have the Icy Chill enchantment on it to make them all shiny.)








Notice a trend so far? Every outfit she has must have a great looking weapon with it!

Forever-Lovely Rose
Mantle of Inconsolable Fear (The Black Knight drops these babies in Trial of the Champion. The Black Knight reminds me of the Dark Knight for some stupid reason.)
Gown of Blaumeux (Dropped by Gluth. Such an attractive name. Everyone name your kids after Gluth!)
Veteran's Chain Sabatons (208 Justice Points!)
Life and Death (I personally prefer life over death but whatever!)








Smexiness time! Shake that money maker! Or not...

I am just going to stop linking the Forever-Lovely Rose now because I think you all get the picture. Crap...I did it again, didn't I?
Masterwork Breastplate (I don't know how good this looks on males...)
Masterwork Gauntlets
Masterwork Legplates
Radiant Boots
Soul Cleaver (Oh, geez...soul cleaver?)










I could have actually featured this look in the color series for blue but I resisted!

Lasting Feralheart Spaulders
Anchorite's Robes (Purchased from Quartermaster Endarin in Shattrath City for 17 gold!)
Blue Workman's Shirt (You can just barely see it but it adds a real nice touch.)
Verteran's Chain Sabatons
She is wearing two Dragonscale-Encrusted Longblade.











Dark Conjuror's Collar (I wonder if those are comfortable.)
Amice of Brilliant Light (Brilliant light, not stupid light. We mean high IQs, people!)
Spiritmend Robe (An almost maxed tailor can make this for you.)
Shadow Council Gloves
Sandals of Summer
Last Laugh (You know who will have the last laugh? No not you! Me!)













She means business..

Helm of Assassination (You are going to be looking for Harbringer Skyriss in The Arcatraz for this.)
Merciless Gladiator's Chain Spaulders (So many words!)
Ranger-General's Chestguard
Merciless Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets
Merciless Gladiator's Chain Leggings
Veteran's Chain Sabatons (208 Justice Points!)
She has two Phantom Blades with both of them being enchanted with Mongoose.








Lifespark Visage (I seriously typed in Lifespank Visage and I was wondering why it wasn't showing up. Yeah, just spank life's booty!)
Epaulets of the Fateful Accord
You can just barely see the cloak but I want you to know what it is anyways! It is the Wispcloak.
Garments of Temperance
Shadow Council Gloves (I know I am linking these a lot but why not wear them if they match with all of your outfits? It means more bagspace people!)
Sandals of Summer
Aesir's Edge








Smexiness #2!

Mantle of the Unforgiven
Chestguard of No Remorse
Cerulean Filigreed Doublet (I am always showing outfits that feature the red doublet but as of late I have been spotting a lot of people rocking the blue. Now you don't always have to be red!)
Armwraps of Disdain
Shadow Council Gloves
Liar's Cord (Liar liar pants on fire, hanging from a telephone wire!)
Black Mageweave Leggings (This is where the smexiness comes from!)
Clefthoof Wanderboots

She will most likely bite...and hard.




She described this as her "simple Troll look." I agree!

Tusked Shoulderpads
Voldrune Robe
Shadow Council Gloves
Treads of Malorne












This is her most casual outfit.

Master's Hat
Shadow Council Tunic
Gem Studded Bracelets ( I <3 these!)
Scouting Belt
Tuxedo Pants
Archmage Slippers (Those are quite big slippers, if you ask me!)










This reminds me of a certain type of bunny that turns white in the winter and it blends into it's surrounds. No?

White Bandit Mask (Tailors always FTW!)
Boneshredder Shoulderguards (Mmm, shredded bones. That sounds like my typical breakfast!)
Boneshredder Jerkin
Common White Shirt (It is pretty common.)
Boneshredder Gloves
Boneshredder Britches
Ghostwalker Boots







Time for the interview!


What would you say is your character's personal style?
-A more darker theme; holding secrets and keeping a close eye on everything that happens. But she can have her brighter days and come out of her shell.

How much money (or time) do you think you have spent on your outfits? It doesn't have to be exact, just a rough guess.
-...Months upon months. Seeing as most of my outfits consist of things that are from raids - duplicate items from raids - or things that require much stalking of the Auction House, I can't say a true time. As far as spending goes, I've tried multiple pieces to find -just- that right piece to fit the outfit; so the total cost is at least over 50k.

Oh, wow. Over 50k? Would you say that money was well spent?
-For the most part. Sometimes I would browse the Auction House and see a single piece that was just stunning; having to make an outfit of it. Over time it turns out that my character had no real cling to the outfit, so I just vendored the items. As far as trying out new pieces to find the perfect piece; it was always like a huge dig in the sand for the treasure chest- Bringing a lot of fun. Most of the gold was well spent, but either way I put gold into someone's pocket in the end. /shrug

I noticed a lot of your outfits featured the Forever-Lovely Rose, why is that? Is it an accessory that defines your character?
-It's a piece I use mostly when I see that an outfit would look best without any fancy headpiece. The only real links it has to my character is that she loves Roses; but it seems that as if everything she loves dies within her grasp.

So it seems you really take the time to find an outfit that your character would actually wear. What is something she wouldn't be caught dead in?
-Hrm...orange. I naturally dislike the color orange in real life; so there's no way my character would walk around as an oversized pumpkin.

Do you ever have problems dressing the blood elf body? Like draenei's have the hooves and goblins may have trouble with the skin color.
-It's actually really easy. The figure and posture are amazing. The only problem I have from time to time is if I'm looking for a headpiece or shoulderguards. Since Ry -very rarely- changes her hairstyle, it causes some of the pieces to clip through her hair; making it look awkward. So, I have to leave it with the forever-lovely rose.

What is your go to accessory? Some always need a flashy mount, maybe a cute companion, or a large weapon. Stuff like that.
-There's usually always my beast at my side; I can't say how much I love the skin. The ring I always have puts on this sphere around me, it defines a lot of my characters background. Her steed is obviously something of the darker sorts; and it has to be unique since that's how I am. I also have a macro made for my trinkets and racial, causing an epic disappearing act when needed.

Out of all the outfits you've shown me, which one is your favorite and why?
-...I honestly can't answer that. I've no favorite, seeing I wear them equally. With the amount of time and effort I put into each outfit, I make sure that each one is worn atleast once a week. Asking me which is my favorite is like asking a child what flavor ice-cream they want.








No comments:

Post a Comment